Does fat freezing actually work?
- Studies have shown that frozen fat treatment can effectively reduce subcutaneous fat by 25% after one course of treatment. Therefore, the effectiveness of the treatment has attracted many customers who want to reduce body fat most effectively in the shortest time.
How long does fat freezing results last? Does fat freeze instantly?
- Fat freezing results should last indefinitely. That's because once fat freezing treatment kills off fat cells, they do not come back. But if we gain weight after the treatment, we may gain fat back in the treated area or areas.
How much weight can you lose with fat freezing?
- Actually Cryo fat freezing treatment result in the elimination of localized fat cells, but do not expect to really lose weight. If you carry 10 pounds of fat in your stomach and eliminate 26% of the fat cells in the treatment area, you can expect to lose around 2.6 pounds of fat from one session.
What are the side effects of fat freezing?
- Bruising (Bruising can occur in an area that has been treated)
- Mild swelling
- Feeling of Cold
- Freeze Burn
But all these will disappear about 3-7 days after the treatment.
How many fat freezing sessions do I need?
- While every patient is different, most patients benefit from one to three sessions for each area of concern. We recommend that patients wait at least 30-45 days before retreating any area.
Will Fat Freezing get rid of belly fat?
Of course, cryo treatment was originally designed to be used to reduce belly fat, which is why one of the most common areas for treatment is the abdomen.
Do you have loose skin after fat freezing?
- Many patients wonder: does fat freezing Sculpting leave excess skin after fat cells have been eliminated from a treatment area? Though it is not guaranteed to improve skin elasticity (skin tightness), it does not leave sagging skin.
What should we do after fat freezing?
Fat Freeze Aftercare
Maintain your weight.
Eat a healthy diet.
Drink at least 2.5 litres of water / fluid to support your lymphatic system.
Reduce your intake of caffeine to no more than 2 cups a day.
Reduce your alcohol intake to 1 or 2 drinks per week.
Does freezing fat hurt?
- A Fat Freezing treatment is generally a comfortable and painless experience. The procedure doesn't require any needles, no scalpels and its totally non-invasive. The feeling you'll experience most is cold, but don't worry, this is only in the body area being treated.
Where Does the Fat Go?
- You're probably wondering where the fat actually goes; when the fat cells are frozen and killed during a fat freezing treatment they are then cleaned up by your body's immune cells and ultimately eliminated from your body through urine. These cells are completely eliminated, never to return.