FREE SHIPPING to USA, EU and UK. $10 Coupon Code For All Orders: suerbeaty PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY
- Short time: fast, uniform, and stable continuous light, treatment only takes 20-30 minutes;
- Non-invasive: there is no injury to the skin tissue;
- Painless: only slight burning sensation during treatment;
- No side effects: no physical or chemical adverse reactions after treatment;
- The effect is stable: after the completion of the course of treatment, the effect can be maintained permanently.
Laser hair removal techniques have been certified to achieve permanent removal of growing hair after several treatments, and the specific number of treatments is related to the skin and type of hair.Laser hair removal generally takes three to five times, some people even more times, because there are three stages of hair growth cycle: growth period, regression period, rest period, only hair in the growth period can be effectively removed.These three growth cycles of hair exist at the same time, so to achieve a more complete hair removal has to undergo several treatment.