Does an ultrasonic cavitation machine really work?
Table of Contents
- What is ultrasonic cavitation treatment?
- How does ultrasonic cavitation work?
- What are the benefits of the procedure?
- What to consider before buying an ultrasonic cavitation machine?
It's not a bad idea to promote health and body shape, but sometimes exercising and maintaining a balanced diet aren't enough. That is where an ultrasonic cavitation machine can do a favor. Ultrasound cavitation is a non-invasive body contouring alternative to liposuction that offers little or no downtime and limited side effects. Alternatively, you can do it with an at-home machine—a device that uses heat and sound waves to tone stubborn fat areas.
What is ultrasonic cavitation treatment?
Ultrasound cavitation is an FDA-approved non-surgical fat loss treatment. It's also known as ultrasonic cavitation, fat cavitation, or cavitary fat. The procedure uses ultrasound to destroy fat cells in the targeted treatment area—typically the upper arms, abdomen, flank, thighs, or chin. The treatment is often considered an alternative to liposuction for shaping. Still, unlike surgical liposuction -where you can get the best results with one session -you need to have up to 10 treatments to see significant changes. You'll also have to wait three months for the lymphatic system to flush out dead cells before seeing the final results. The treatment is painless but has few risks and side effects.
How does ultrasonic cavitation work?
During ultrasonic cavitation, a non-invasive machine target specific body parts with low-frequency sound waves and, in some cases, light absorption. The process heats and vibrates fat cells under the skin's surface. The stress eventually causes the fat cells to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream. Proponents of the procedure argue that this allows the body to process these fatty acids through a well-known waste disposal plant: the lymphatic system.
What are the benefits of the procedure?
If you turn to ultrasonic cavitation for body sculpting, many benefits ensue. Some of the benefits of ultrasonic cavitation are as follows:
- It's a non-invasive procedure: the body shaping method involves no surgery, which means your body doesn't suffer any trauma.
- Versatility: You can choose anywhere on your body for ultrasonic cavitation.
- Natural process: It utilizes low ultrasound to liquefy fat, allowing the body to eliminate fat in a natural way.
- Painless: No need to worry about any surgery as there will be no wounds on your body.
- It's fast: Each session only lasts 30-60 minutes, which means it won't take too long. A bonus is that drinking water is the only preparation required for this treatment.
- The results are quick: the effects of ultrasonic cavitation come almost immediately from your first session. More desired results will appear after a few sessions, but it depends on the individual.
- Simple procedure: The procedure is relatively simple without many preparations, making it less difficult for those who want to reduce weight quickly.
What to consider before buying an ultrasonic cavitation machine?
Having a checklist is essential when looking for an ultrasonic cavitation machine. A list will ensure that the selection meets your specific needs. Before buying an ultrasonic cavitation machine, please pay attention to the following points.
- Price: Decide your budget for a cavitation machine and stay within that range.
- Features: Each cavitationmachine will be equipped with different functions, such as skin tightening, body shaping, etc. Extra features can make specific devices more expensive, so you should know what you need from a cavitation machine.
- Weight: If you plan to travel with the machine, you will want to choose a light and portable one.
- Size: The size of the machine varies, depending on whether it is portable and the features that come with it. Your budget and the features you want play a significant role in the size you need.
- Safety: Ensure that a cavitation machine includes automatic shutdown and thermal regulation functions, which can guarantee its safety when an emergency happens.
- Warranty: A warranty allows you to get free replacement parts, repairs, or a brand new machine when a cavitation machine runs into problems.
Q: How much does ultrasonic cavitation cost?
A: The price you pay will depend on the experience level of your provider, where they practice, how many sessions you have, and how many areas you treat. Fat cavitation is much less expensive than liposuction (which costs an average of $6,000) because it does not require anesthesia. It's also a faster, non-invasive procedure that doesn't require as much technical expertise. However, finding an experienced provider is still a wise move to ensure the best possible outcome and avoid risks.
Q: How long does it take to see the result?
You can expect to see final results three months after your last treatment, but how quickly the results appear depends on how efficiently your body's lymphatic system flushes damaged cells. Excretion will begin immediately. Drinking plenty of water, eating well, and exercising regularly will help speed up the excretion process.
Q: Is the procedure safe?
A: Ultrasonic cavitation is a safe and less risky method. There are very few side effects. Some patients do experience minor bruising or redness, but this goes away on its own. However, it also carries some risks, such as the formation of lumps, bumps, valleys, hills, or depressions in the treated area. If you are worried about the above-mentioned side effects, talk to your doctor in advance. The treatment should be painless, and most people describe it as calming and relaxing. However, in rare cases, some people may experience extreme discomfort and pain during the treatment. As always, look for an experienced supplier with state-of-the-art equipment to help keep you safe.